Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mini Corn Dog Bites


OK, this is a blatant steal. I saw the idea on my cousin's Facebook, but couldn't find the original post to place on Pinterest.  I Googled "mini corn dog bites" and came up with several similar posts - but not the one I was seeking. So - I did some work on a most-likely copyrighted photo, changing it to fit my purposes.

You will need your favorite hot dogs (mine are Oscar Mayer's bun length!) and some corn bread to bake:
Mix up an 8.5 oz box of corn muffin mix - or use your favorite cornbread recipe
Divide batter into mini-muffin pan
Add hot dog slices.
Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375°
Now, one of my reasons for posting this is to share with two people who do not use the internet. However, they will let me show them things on my iPhone. When I do, they will get the joke and laugh out loud. One is a lady who fixed dinner for a couple of gentleman once a week so they'd have a home cooked meal. She and her husband played games of 42 with them after dinner.  The other is a man who often beat her at those games. She would then threaten to "fix you corn dogs for dinner next week!!"

1 comment:

  1. loving that you shared this... my grand kids are going to love these! I must admit ...so will I :)

    ReplyDelete