Friday, November 11, 2011

Respect The Bird!!

Were you tired of Christmas music being played during your Halloween shopping?

Do you think the Veterans Day remembrances are drowned out by "Santa Claus is Coming"?

I was, I do, and I found others who feel that the commercialization of Christmas is pushing us past some fun holidays that have meaning for us.  Today I received an e-mail telling me about those who feel the same way I do.

That e-mail sent me to Respect the Bird's website.  Unfortunately, my website didn't support their widget, but if it did, I'd certainly used their toolkit to put the widget on my site.  Instead, here's a quick link on this graphic:


When you take the pledge yourself, upgrade to:

Take the pledge if you want to surround each of our traditional holidays with their own celebratory music, decorations and traditions.  I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment