Click for: Honey Roasted Red Potatoes at Allrecipes.com
Here are the original Ingredients from the web page:
1 pound red potatoes, quarteredNow for my adjustments -- Used small white potatoes, cut bite-sized and only used three small ones for two people.
2 tablespoons diced onion
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 pinch salt
1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheated oven to 350.
- Used melted butter, using 1/2 teaspoon of a garlic butter mix on hand.
- When it cooled, placed it in quart bag with the potatoes to be sure they were all coated.
- Placed potatoes in a single layer in prepared dish. Omitted the onions (BH's preference) and seasoned with a bit of ground sea salt.
- Baked for 45 minutes.
Here are the original instructions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in prepared dish, and top with onion. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper; drizzle over potatoes and onion.
- Bake in the preheated 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oven for 35 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.