- 1 lb ground beef, cooked; drained
- 1/2 or 1 med onion, chopped; cooked with the ground beef
- 2 to 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can of res kidney beans, drained
- 1 can of white kidney beans, drained
- 1 box of beef broth or stock (Didn't have this, so used granules and three cups of water - soup was still thick, which we liked)
- 3 tsp oregano (Did not add - diced tomatoes had oregano and garlic)
- 3 tsp pepper (Did not add - because of David)
- 5 tsp parsley (Didn't have this, either)
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- I box of pasta (Used farfalle)
- Place all ingredients except pasta into the crockpot and mix well.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours, or low for 7-8 hours.
- Add the UNCOOKED pasta the last 45 minutes (which worked perfectly with the farfalle)