Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3, 2, 1 Voila! Dessert Mixed and Fixed!!

Thanks to Jessica, who maintains several devotional blogs. She posted this on Facebook and I thought how wonderful it would be for Beloved Husband -- especially since we can get mixes sugar-free -- to have a quick dessert without tempting me.
This is Jessica's photo -- I promise to replace with my own once we make this ourselves.  But the Mix and Fix directions are so easy, I know I'll be doing this soon.

[Mix]

1 Angel food cake mix
1 cake mix of favorite flavor

Combine the two cake mixes in a gallon-sized zip lock bag, or other sealed container and mix well.

[Fix]

3 tablespoons of above mix
2 tablespoons of water, mixed well with above
1 minute in the microwave

Whenever the mood strikes you, follow the 3, 2, 1 and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment